What does “Made to order” mean?
If you have an item that says it is “Made to Order”, it means that it is hand made, specially just for you and no one else! These items do take time to produce with a time line of about 7-14 business days to process before shipment.
This is how a "Made to Order" item comes to life at our VIO Store Warehouse:
- Once your order is placed, we begin processing immediately, first printing out the design you chose for your item and ensuring the print is the correct size according to the size you selected.
- Next, We cut out the blank pieces of material for your item (hoodie, blanket, short etc.) and again ensure the cut is just the size you ordered
- We then take the design print and blank material, and press them together through a Heat sublimation process that gives vibrant color and life to your item, that will never fade, or crack!
- One the pieces of material have the design sublimated on to the fabric, your item is then handed off to our sewing team to make sure every stitch is perfect.
- Last but not least, once the sewing process is completed and your item is ready to go, We run it through a final quality check before we mark it ready to ship your way!
How can I leave a review on a product?
You should receive an email from us close to when you will receive your order that will ask you to please review your product(s)!
The email will provide links where you can review our products.
Can I make a request for a custom print item?
We are not offering any custom orders or customs designs at this time.
Does the VIO Store offer Wholesale?
Thank you for showing your interest in our products! Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer wholesale pricing.
Can I switch an item/design out for something in a bundle?
We unfortunately can not switch out any bundles or bogo items out for a different item or design at this time.
What are the care instructions for my VIO Store item?
We print our shirts using dye-sublimation, a technology that allows for us to produce these insanely vibrant designs that will not fade, peel or crack! To best care for your blankets/t-shirt/tanks/kid/hoodies/leggings etc. we suggest:
- Machine washing on cold and then hang dry for best results. Tumble drying on low heat will work as well but will age the product faster, so stick with hang drying if you can!
- T-shirts, Tanks, Kid Tees, and joggers-This High-Def Print design is made with high-quality, 100% spun polyester that delivers the look and feels of organic cotton without ever cracking, peeling, or flaking. It stays wrinkle free and soft to the hand forever.
- Blankets - Ultra-Soft Premium Fabric (100% Microfiber Fleece)
- Hoodie - Hooded Zip - Sweatshirt with Fleece inside - Warmer & Thicker.
- Leggings and yoga shorts- Extremely soft and comfortable polyester, cotton spandex mix.
We print our shirts using dye-sublimation, a technology that allows us to produce these insanely vibrant all over designs. Due to this process, some of our all-over print crews, neon crews, or off shoulders may contain some white lines or irregularities along the seams or under the armpit of the sleeves. Each item is a unique, 1 of-a-kind product, printed exclusively for the customer who ordered it!
Where can I find a size chart?
Under each product on our website, there is a sizing tab that you can choose that will provide you with the size chart for each item. Measurements are in Inches!
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific sizing questions!